About OneShot. OneLife.®
Meet Doug Fitzgerald
Doug Fitzgerald is a best selling author, personal coach, and motivational & life-changing speaker. Known for his authentic and relational approach to life, Doug’s real, honest, and transparent communication is admired for being focused on helping others achieve their life priorities.
Doug’s leadership is on the cutting edge of growth and development, focused on achieving big goals and priorities, continually growing a vision to help and serve others, and creating tools to achieve success that actually work.
Over the past few years he has been developing ONESHOT. ONELIFE.®, his latest business to help people stop worrying and start winning in the areas of Money, People, Faith, Work, Health and their Hopes & Dreams.
Doug recently released his first book titled: “ONESHOT. ONELIFE.® – The Ultimate Success Formula To Help You Win At Anything In Life.” In it he shares the five powerful principles of The Ultimate Success Formula and provides a proven roadmap for success in life.
He is also the CEO of The Simplified Network, LLC, CEO of Fitzgerald Fitness, Inc., and Founding Leader/Member with Team Beachbody, LLC.
As a Founding Leader/Member with Team Beachbody, Doug served on the Coach Advisory Board (2008 – 2010). He is also a Top & Elite Coach and the winner of the prestigious 2010 CEO Award. Doug grew his Team Beachbody business from 1 to over 40,000 distributors.
Doug was also a radio disc jockey and news director for 7 years, hosting a #1 Top 40 Morning Show.
He also served as a full-time pastor for 13 years.
Doug holds Bachelor of Science Degrees in both Human Resource Development and Biblical Studies from Grace University in Omaha, NE.
Doug is married to his incredible wife Tammie and they have been growing a thriving and rich relationship for over 27 years! She is a highly gifted businesswoman, wife, mom, and friend!
He also has two awesome children. His son Dylan is an incredibly gifted baseball athlete, student, son and friend. His daughter Sydney is an incredibly gifted dancer, artist, student, daughter and friend.
To have Doug share his motivational message, speak, or bring ONESHOT. ONELIFE.® – The Ultimate Success Formula Seminar to your business, group, or organization, you can contact him by CLICKING HERE.
- Married to Tammie for over 25 years
- 2 awesome kids (Dylan & Sydney)
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Grace University, Omaha, NE (1996)
- Blue Angels Flight Guest (1991)
- Assistant Coach, Lincoln Dodgers Select Baseball
- 2009 State Champions – 11 year old team
- 2011 State Runner-Up – 13 year old team
- 2011 National World Series 4th place finishers – 13 year old team
- Bungee Jumped back when you did it over concrete, hanging from your feet and without a net (nuts)
- Drove in a Stock Car Race and finished 2nd
- Loves to jetski
- College Football Fanatic (Go Huskers!)
- Radio DJ/News Director 1986-1992
- Host of #1 Top 40 Radio Show
- Commercial Personality
- Co-Owner of Technographic, Inc (1991-1994)
- Full-time Pastor (1994-2007)
- Team Beachbody
- Founding Coach (2006-Present)
- 9 Star Diamond Coach
- 2011 CEO Award
- 2010 Elite Coach
- 2010 Success Club All-Star
- 2010 Millionaire Circle
- 2009 Top Coach
- Coach Advisory Board Member (2007-2010)
- 2007 $10,000 Transformation Winner
- Power 90 Infomercial Testimonial
- P90X Informercial Testimonial
- P90X Print Ad Testimonial
- QVC Cast Member for P90X (2008-Present)
- Regular Event Producer, Host, Speaker, Trainer
- CEO, Fitzgerald Fitness, Inc. (2007-Present)
- CEO, The Simplified Network (2008-Present)
What People Are Saying About ONESHOT. ONELIFE.®
Bill Blokker, Ed.D.
Leadership & Change Consultant
Business Owner & CEO